A bit about our cabins ...
Our clean roadside cabins are available for the summer
season from Memorial Day weekend through the day after
Columbus day in October, and for the winter season from
December through March. Please see our
Winter page for more information on winter camping. They offer a great way to enjoy views and activities in the White Mountains, all with a comfortable bed and a roof over your head.
Cabin rentals give you access to all the amenities on site
... in-ground pool, river access (water depth depends on
weather) for fishing, tubing, wading, or river sitting, as
well as our community picnic area along the river. Near the
bathhouse is the playground, and a grassy park area with
volleyball net and horseshoe pits. In the campground
office/store you can purchase firewood, ice, and some of
those forgotten necessities. Enjoy the basketball hoop and
our rec hall with ping pong, pool table, and card table.
Holiday Rates in effect May 27-30, July 1-4, September 3-6, October
- Check in for cabins is between 4:00PM and 9:00PM. No early arrivals. Check out is 11:00AM prompt.
- All cabins are priced for 2 guests and 1 vehicle
- $15 per extra guest per night, including infants (not to exceed the maximum occupancy for each cabin)
- $15 per each dog per night, maximum 2 dogs per cabin
- Please note: Cabins 3 and 6 are not pet friendly.
- $5 per extra vehicle or trailer per night
- Additional parking near office
- Stay 6 nights, get 7th night free (cannot be Saturday to Saturday)
- No outside unregistered overnight visitors. Only registered campground guests may stay overnight and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for sleeping.