A bit about our cabins ...
Our clean roadside cabins are available for the summer
season from Memorial Day weekend through Columbus Day in October, and for the winter season from
November through March. Please see our
Winter page for more information on winter camping. They offer a great way to enjoy views and activities in the White Mountains, all with a comfortable bed and a roof over your head.
Cabin rentals give you access to all the amenities on site
... in-ground pool, river access (water depth depends on
weather) for fishing, tubing, wading, or river sitting, as
well as our community picnic area along the river. Near the
bathhouse is the playground, and a grassy park area with
volleyball net and horseshoe pits. In the campground
office/store you can purchase firewood, ice, and some of
those forgotten necessities. Enjoy the basketball hoop and
our rec hall with ping pong, pool table, and card table.
Holiday Rates in effect May 25-28, June 29 - July 4,
August 31 - September
Nightly prices will vary depending upon days of the week
(holidays), length of your stay, demand, or other factors.
Please note that cabins are subject to
New Hamsphire’s 8.5% Hotel Room Tax.
- Check in for cabins is between 4:00PM and 9:00PM. No early or late arrivals. Check out is 11:00AM prompt.
- All cabins are priced for 2 guests and 1 non-electric vehicle (2 night minimum)
- $5 per extra non-electric vehicle or trailer per night. Additional parking near office.
- $15 per extra guest per night, including infants (not to exceed the maximum occupancy of your cabin)
- $15 per each dog per night, maximum 2 dogs per pet friendly cabins. Pets never to be left unattended. Pets only allowed in cabins 1, 2 and 5.
- Please note: Cabins 3, 4, and 6 are not pet friendly.
- Wi-Fi is available and allows most devices to connect well.
- New for 2023: HD Antenna TV
- Pool is open from Memorial Day through Labor Day
- Save 10% when you stay 7 nights or more (cannot be Saturday to Saturday)
- No outside unregistered overnight visitors. Only registered campground guests may stay overnight and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for sleeping in your cabin.
- EV’s: Cabins are not set up for EV’s. At this time we do not have a charging station. Please plan accordingly if you have an EV.
- FIREWOOD: Burn only wood provided by the campground. No wood of any kind permitted from outside of the campground.