A bit about our cabins ...
Our clean roadside cabins are currently seasonal from Memorial Day weekend in May through the day after Columbus Day in October. They offer a great way to enjoy views and activities in the White Mountains, all with a comfortable bed and a roof over your head.
Cabin rentals give you access to all the amenities on site ... in-ground pool, river access (water depth depends on weather) for fishing, tubing, wading, or river sitting, as well as our community picnic area along the river. Near the bathhouse is the playground, and a grassy park area with volleyball net and horseshoe pits. In the campground office/store you can purchase firewood, ice, and some of those forgotten necessities. Enjoy the basketball hoop and our rec hall with ping pong, pool table, and card table. We have games to borrow and a wall displaying the local White Mountains attractions.
Holiday Rates in effect May 21-24, July 2-5, September 3-6, October 8-11.
- All cabins are priced for 2 guests and 1 vehicle
- $15 per extra guest per night, including infants (not to exceed the maximum occupancy for each cabin)
- $15 per each dog per night, maximum 2 dogs per cabin
- $5 per extra vehicle or trailer per night
- Additional parking near office
- Stay 6 nights, get 7th night free (cannot be Saturday to Saturday)
- No outside unregistered overnight visitors. Only registered campground guests may stay overnight and cannot exceed the maximum occupancy for sleeping.